Poprad - Vežká
[Velka, Welka, Felka, Fölk, Völk]
Poprad District, Preov Province
Classicist church built in 1817 on the ground-plan of an equal-armed cross with segmented altar apse. Space has three bays of Prussian vaulting with interjacent strips. A walled gallery goes continuously round the space. The organ is in the gallery opposite the altar. In 1817, soon after the church's completion, the Lutherans transferred to it the organ which in 1788 they had acquired for their wooden Tolerance church dating from 1783. On the erection of the new organ in 1853 1856 they sold the old organ to vábovce, where it was destroyed by fire some years later.