[Urvölgy, Úrvölgy, Sandberg]
Banská Bystrica District, Banská Bystrica Province
Transfiguration of the Lord RC Filial Church
Church is on a slope above the village, originally a Romanesque structure, enlarged in 1593. Renovated in 1723 and 1820 1824. Single-nave space with segmented sanctuary apse and side chapel. The sanctuary has Bohemian vaulting; the nave has three bays of Prussian vaulting. The organ is in the choir opposite the main altar.