From the organ’s history
1665, unknown organ builder – New organ.
1717, Martin Korabinský – Relocation of instrument to gallery opposite the high altar.
1870, Ján Stanzer – Rebuild. Stanzer enlarged the organ with a Pedal section, equipped it with a new console and changed the specification. Jozef Demeter of Švedlár then tuned the instrument.
1980 – 1981, Jan Kubát – Overhaul partly combined with returning the instrument to its original state: the organ received new prospect pipes, new upperboards, the specification was partly changed, the Pedal was not renewed.
2003, Vladimír Gazdík – Overhaul.
The organ was heard in concert at the International Festival of Slovak Historic Organs XIII/2004.
Johan Stanzer // Orgelbauer, // in Leutschau.
Text: Marian Alojz Mayer